Peer Mentors are a group of Year 10 students who provide support to our Year 7 students as they make the transition from primary to secondary school.
- A familiar face
- Someone with experience of the school
- A critical friend
What do they do?
Meet with their mentee on a regular basis
- Help out with simple problems
- Can talk to teachers on mentee’s behalf
How do I get a Peer Mentor?
- If you are already at the school then please speak to your form tutor
- If you are in year 6 and think you would like a Peer Mentor when you start at St Antony’s then speak to Miss McMahon when she visits your primary school or contact the school
- You will also get the opportunity to have a Peer Mentor when you join us